By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - do you think wii will ever get a 10 at IGN?

WEWdeadeye said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
MontanaHatchet said:
I don't think there's been a Wii game yet where the Wiimote hasn't caused at least one frustrating element. That said, it's perfectly achievable. I think it will be the next Zelda.

It's funny, most people complained about SMG because it didn't use the Wii-Mote enough. That said, imo, SMG is better than GTAIV, and I think it's hard to argue against that opinion, having completed both games. RE4 actually had improved controls thanks to the Wii-Mote, and PES is far superior to its HD counterparts.

10/10 on IGN isn't some magical achievement as much as it is proof that some reviewers at IGN need to re-examine their methods.

I don't think it would be too hard to argue against that, because that is just what you said it is, your OPINION. It appears there are more people than not who disagree with YOUR opinion. Maybe in your mind it would be hard to argue against it, but that again is just your take on things. On a side note, SMG is firggin' awesome game, and I absolutely love it. I am not saying GTAIV is better or anything (not saying it isn't either), just felt like pointing that out. I think both games are great in their own right, but GTAIV obviously has more mass appeal.

No, I'm saying it would be hard to argue a decenting opinion, which is saying a lot. There's no need to point out what I said was an opinion, when I already stated it in my post. I'm not one of those guys who is forcing their opinons on everyone.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

As stated by many in this thread; the next Zelda should garner a 10 from IGN.

Proud Owner of all 3 current-gen systems

Currently Playing:
SSBB, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, MKWii, GTA IV (360), MGS4, DQIV, Jeanne d'Arc, FFVII: Crisis Core, Chrono Trigger (PSX)

Mario Kart FC: 4897-6731-4375
SSBB FC: 1504-5406-8515
Wii Friends Code: 1020-2726-1535-3964

XBL:
PhatLaosBoi
PSN: PhatLaosBoi

What does it matter? There are many "10" games that I know I wouldn't enjoy as much as I enjoy some "7" and "8" games.

Also, predicting scores before games have even been announced is kind of silly. Judging by the past, the next big Mario or Zelda game should get at least 8.5, quite possible 10, but you never know.

No.

Because nobody is going to spend more than 50 million dollars developing a Wii game.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
No.

Because nobody is going to spend more than 50 million dollars developing a Wii game.

Nintendo?

Around the Network
famousringo said:
No.

Well I don't know what Ninty spends but you cannot deny that they make games of the highest quality.  Money doesn't make the game.

I'd say the next Zelda will have the best chance - unless SMG2 is released as Miyamoto somewhat hinted. 

I hope the next Zelda does! :D

Hm if they make a metroid game similar to super metroid , but better I couldl see that getting a 10.

The next Zelda. Release in 2010, IGN score 10/10, selling 10 million copies.

Slimebeast said:
The next Zelda. Launch in 2010, IGN score 10/10, selling 10 million copies.

The developement costs 10 million dollars. Release date October 10th.