By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Guess who joined the PS3 club?

I got a PS3 today as well..

Found this White PS3 auction on a site in Norway, and left a low bid just for fun, and then I won.. Guess I will pick up MGS 4, although I doubt I will understand much of the story having never played the others..

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
pfft, no bandwagon jumper please. ;)

jk, did you get the 80gb version with 100 dollars gift card?? That's a good deal.

He said he has no games yet.... so i'm assuming he didn't

kingofwale said:
jman8 said:
That Wal-Mart deal is killer! Congrats! I heard there's a really good game on the system that's all about hard gears made of metal or something ;)

Sony has a deal where if you sign up for their creditcard (which I have), you get 100 dollars off.

That to me is a better deal, as long as they dont overprice the console itself (which they sometimes do) 

You can actually combine the two if you already had the CC in advance because the Sony CC doesn't care what you spend the money on, you get $100 of it no matter what. Walmart gives you the Blur-GC regardless of how you pay for it. I sincerely wish I hadn't jumped the gun on my purchase.

Thank you all. I plan on getting Ratchet and Clank first, love the style and the color. And D-meisterJ, we're bloodbrothers now :)

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

congrats, and don't forget to get uncharted.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Congrats, enjoy your purchase.

Don't forget to make a EU and JP account so you can download everything the PSN has to offer.

and download some themes while you're at it!

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

I will get some themes, thanks, I didn't even think of those.

On a side note I was upset I had to get some HDMI cables, Stupid AV cables...And decent HDMI cables aren't cheap either.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

monoprice.com for a cheap hdmi cable

other than that enjoy your purchase

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I bought my HDMI cable for $2.99 on Ebay.Any higher and it's a ripoff.=]

Yeah, return that HDMI cable if you can.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com