By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Guess who joined the PS3 club?

I'll give you a hint, me. I got the deal at wal-mart today. No games yet, just Dling some demos.  I am very happy with my purchase, and look forward to seeing you guys online. My PSN name is Vagabond7. I plan on renting some games over the weekend. Congradulate me!!

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

You may have given away the answer but I say you sir. Congratz.

Soriku?

Edit:  Oh you!

Well congratulations :).

So many anomalies this week.

PS3 fan buys a Wii (me)

Wii Fan buys a PS3 (you).

pfft, no bandwagon jumper please. ;)

jk, did you get the 80gb version with 100 dollars gift card?? That's a good deal.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

Congratz on your purchase.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

congratzzz,,,MGS4 and uncharted are calling you ;),,then burnout paradise(download the BP demo from PSN store and play abit)

That Wal-Mart deal is killer! Congrats! I heard there's a really good game on the system that's all about hard gears made of metal or something ;)

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

jman8 said:
That Wal-Mart deal is killer! Congrats! I heard there's a really good game on the system that's all about hard gears made of metal or something ;)

yeah isnt it the 10th one or something?

jman8 said:

Sony has a deal where if you sign up for their creditcard (which I have), you get 100 dollars off.

That to me is a better deal, as long as they dont overprice the console itself (which they sometimes do) 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)