By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Vgchartz T-Shirts Competition, Win and you Can Make $ (dollars, not vgc$)

the source wii fanboy confirmed lol
On the t-shirt would be good

Around the Network

mmm... i like simple shirts.. like this..

We are Wii....Waiting for Pikmin 3! and Pikmin 2 NPC...

Playing:

- Donkey Kong Country Returns

- Minecraft!

-  Venezuela FTW!       

Also why such a tight schedule? Most things like this from my experience would give us at least a month to work on it and to be honest I don't have enough time in the next week or so (due to exams) to put any proper work into this.

My feeble attempt (made in Word, saved in Paint, haha).

(Oh, if anyone knows the the name of the font used for "VGChartz," I could write the extra text in that same font. I just used Arial for simplicity. In fact, I could replace the logos of the consoles with them written out in the same font, except in their colors [green, white, black].)

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

adajio, how about "sales tracking" instead of just sales? The meaning of "sales you can trust" might not be clear to some.

Around the Network
wfz said:
adajio, how about "sales tracking" instead of just sales? The meaning of "sales you can trust" might not be clear to some.

Good point. I also changed it to reflect that VGChartz tracks the portables...

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

You guys have it all wrong. You have to consider something someone will actually wear.

Something with a big arse vgchartz logo is not going to sell but to a few people.

That is why my idea of using the quirky little jabs at signing up for an account are better. They are humorous and people like funny. Just go to Target / Walmart and see how many silly shirts with funny quotes are there. Some of those sayings are pretty funny and would sell.

superchunk said:
You guys have it all wrong. You have to consider something someone will actually wear.

Something with a big arse vgchartz logo is not going to sell but to a few people.

That is why my idea of using the quirky little jabs at signing up for an account are better. They are humorous and people like funny. Just go to Target / Walmart and see how many silly shirts with funny quotes are there. Some of those sayings are pretty funny and would sell.

I can't find these quotes - I have logged off like five times looking for them. Where are they?

Oh and I'd possibly wear my one and I'm generally against wearing anything nerdy.

I'm trying to post a picture in here from Microsoft Paint and Word, but it won't go. Anyone mind telling me how this works?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Rath said:
superchunk said:

I can't find these quotes - I have logged off like five times looking for them. Where are they?

Oh and I'd possibly wear my one and I'm generally against wearing anything nerdy.

holy crap where did they go??? They used to be in the little blue section where you login as reasons to sign up.

Did ioi get rid of them? They were full of win. :(