By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Vgchartz T-Shirts Competition, Win and you Can Make $ (dollars, not vgc$)

for some reason paint wouldlet me copy colors over for teh logo, but it could be in color just as easily

Around the Network
ferret1603 said:
BengaBenga said:

New one:

Nice design. It's the only one so far I'd even consider wearing.

This is the only shirt I wouldn't look ridiculous in at school.. this one! this one!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Any opinions on my one?, so I know whats liked disliked so I can edit, start from scratch etc.

Okay, here's another one, this is only the front, but I would like to repeat this on the back and maybe put a quote, and/or a bigger logo (quote like "the most comprehensive Videogame charts in the world", or something totally unrelated and internet renound [like It's over 9000!, or Nintendo sixty-FOooouuurr!!!]), and the words on the collar would look different (more rounded around it)...

Like the others, it has been reduced from it's original size...

let me know what you think...

Keep the ideas coming...

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Around the Network

Ah, made a new one :3

Here's the "In shirt form"

I was kinda wondering if this design would look better on a shirt's back, so here's the plain design, no shirt.

Bleh, this one turned out really big, the other one turned out really small. Anyhow, I could make this into black shirts pretty easily too if needed.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

cool

Here is a New one

^_^

ummm

FRONT

BACK

Kick arse :D