By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Vgchartz T-Shirts Competition, Win and you Can Make $ (dollars, not vgc$)

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

I have 4 designs... this is the first one...

I think the graphic must be simple...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I'll have to see what I can do. I haven't really done much professional graphic design since Photoshop 5.5 though >.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Is it just me or does the logo with the blue lines and the controller just look really ugly, i don't think i would ever wear it on a shirt no matter what the designs are.  The old design portrayed on this shirt by MrBubbles still seems like the best one to wear as a shirt.  Maybe we could also add some sort of icon to the sleeve and it would be perfect.

I don't have anything against the other designs, but i feel this simple design rather then something with lines all over it or really big icons is the wrong approach.  I also don't think there would be anything wrong with having more then one design for the final shirts, maybe a couple different designs to have in a store or something. This way more of the community will have something that fits their desired taste. This may also please more of the people designing the shirts, as they would all have a chance to make a tiny bit of cash.  

New one:

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:

New one:

I'd buy a Shirt with this on it too, this is a really great design benga.  It also cuts off most of the ugly controller which is pretty good.

skeezer said:

Heres my first 3 simple designs, since your buying considering you already know about Vgcharts....a simple logo will get my attention

these are cool and id say make the second design the back of the 1st design and BengaBenga's shirt is awesome

BengaBenga said:

New one:

Nice design. It's the only one so far I'd even consider wearing.

Wow, I just saw this, Um... Here is my first design: (so far it's only a 1-sided, but I can combine another on of m y ideas to make it 2-sided:

(it's Waaay bigger [1201 x 851], but my imagehoster reduced the size)

MORE TO COME!!!

Here's my second one:

Once again, It's a whole lot bigger [2100 x 1612] but my imagehoster reduced the size

The rest of the shirt is meant to be black on this one.