By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Sony will dominate the game industry thread Nintendo fans keep out

I have a tv from "The Sony". It's really nice.

Around the Network

no sir, I didn't like it..... (couldn't resist after seeing Powdered Toast Man)

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/3096/compavatardj4.gif%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D" width="1" height="1">

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

I think the OP must have a "Nintendo Fans Keep Out" sign taped to his door.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
Words Of Wisdom said:
psrock said:
can the real slim shady please stand up?

I'm Slim Shady, yes the real Slim Shady.

Will the REAL Slim Shady please stand up?  PLEASE stand up?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

i give this thread 2/10...

RolStoppable said:
tuoyo said:
RolStoppable said:
I so hope that Austria wins today.

Are you Austrian or are you Dutch?

Both, because these are the two best countries in the world.

No Rol just NO, you dissapoint me some times.

Thoose might be 2nd and 3rd best countries in the world but everyone knows that Nintendo is the best country in the world and I am pretty sure you do to.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

vaio said:

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/3096/compavatardj4.gif%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D" width="1" height="1">

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

.. / .... --- .--. . / - .... .. ... / .. ... -. .----. - / - .... . / .--. . .- -.- / --- ..-. / - --- .- ... - .----. ... / .--. --- ... - .. -. --. / -.-. .- .-. . . .-. .-.-.- / - .... .. ... / - .... .-. . .- -.. / .. ... / .--. ..- .-. . / .- .-- . ... --- -- . .-.-.-

.. / --. .. ...- . / - .... .. ... / - .... .-. . .- -.. / .- / .---- ----- .-.-.-

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Does this follow up with the "George Bush Jr is the best president the US ever had, Democrats keep out!" thread? :D