By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Sony will dominate the game industry thread Nintendo fans keep out

Sony has by far the best system (playstation 3) because i looks the best and can produce the best graphics and they have by far the best handheld. The handheld is the best because it has way better graphics than the ds and can play music and videos.

Around the Network

Lol best thread ever.

... Okay...

I think the Xbox 360 has the games with the best graphics.

The Wii has the most fun games in my experience.

The PS3 is the best console at playing Blu Ray movies. Which is important if you don't have many games to play.

This... this is a joke right?

Around the Network

thats true the xbox 360 does compete

RolStoppable said:
I so hope that Austria wins today.

Are you Austrian or are you Dutch?

On topic - I am a Nintendo fan and did not keep out.  So what happens to me now?

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Anyone else think this is Rock_on_2008 with a dupe account?

Too obvious

3/10

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

can the real slim shady please stand up?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)