By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Music Monstars: Elite Beat Agents meets Band Brothers?

I hadn't heard of this game until yesterday. After watching the videos it looks promising. I can't say that I particularly liked the three songs (I guess the Depeche Mode tune is okay) but the gameplay looks great. Anyone else like these types of games and think this looks interesting? I'm wondering if the person playing in the videos was playing on the highest difficulty setting (probably). Seeing how I'm a sucker for these games I'll most likely be picking this one up even if I have to import it.

Around the Network

Very strange, the game is in Spanish

Heck, Yes. This looks very promising for sure :3 I'll have to do what you said and import it if it doesn't come out here. Edit: didn't notice, 3rd song is Numa Numa :3 so cool.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

EBA is great, but i am still busy with that one. come time, i might try this game

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

MANUELF said:
Very strange, the game is in Spanish

Good developers in Spain? Bring it on! One of the YouTube comments says it's being released worldwide in September. I'm really interested in seeing the tracklist.

Faxanadu said:
EBA is great, but i am still busy with that one. come time, i might try this game

Are you still trying to unlock the cheerleaders?