By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Fox News Reviews MGS4 ----10/10

I want Jonathon Ross to have Solid Snake on his friday night show here in the Uk. Now that would be advertising!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

fixed

It was actually a pretty good review, but too many gameplay spoilers so avoid it if you're one of the many eagerly picking up the game on release day.

Off topic: people really need to stop whining about Fox News... we all know the channel is mostly slanted to the right but if it wasn't for Fox the ENTIRE cable/tv news outlets here in the US would be slanted to the Left, so in the grand scheme of things Fox News IS "Fair and Balanced." Where were all you whiners back in the day when we only had three broadcast networks all espousing the same viewpoints, and later when CNN was the only cable news channel in town and everything according to them was taken as gospel?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

well they are fair and balanced, lol, but yeah it is a good review anyway.

I love watching people trip over themselves to bash Fox. The sweet irony of the claims of Bias are oh so amusing.

@topic,

I don't really like the idea of my cable news outlets reviewing games no matter who they are...with that said the review could have sucked a lot more than it did and it actually was fairly well done...if not a bit on the 'spoilerific' side.

To Each Man, Responsibility