By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft shoots themselves in the foot with Halo 3

Erik Aston said:
Gee, the production cost will increase 25 cents! Ohs noes! They should have implemented an ultra-expensive disc format that would have increased the price of the console by another $100 to solve the problem!

Seriously... This is a non-issue.

25 cents? You think it's that much?

Around the Network
Erik Aston said:
Gee, the production cost will increase 25 cents! Ohs noes! They should have implemented an ultra-expensive disc format that would have increased the price of the console by another $100 to solve the problem!

Seriously... This is a non-issue.

not an issue until further down the road we are seeing muti-dvd games on PC, 50GB layer content games on PS3, or until you realise that games evole. and as the game devolopes and evoles so must storage device.

PSN ID: cgnobody

Xbox Gamertag: cgnobodyX

Wii friend code: 1445-3731-4393-2518

cgnobody said:
DonWii said:
Well, maybe they will introduce ANOTHER Xbox360 with HD-DVD, but still no 65nn...

They sure do owe an explanation. Same with Sony, who said we DONT need Rumble.

the lack of the vibration function on the current PS3 controllers is due a (recently settled) lawsuit between the "rumble" corperation and SCE.

Now that they've settled it will hopefully be returning.

Except Sony said it had nothing to do with the lawsuit. They said rumble was sooo yesterday.

cgnobody said:
DonWii said:

the lack of the vibration function on the current PS3 controllers is due a (recently settled) lawsuit between the "rumble" corperation and SCE.

I know that. However, they said we didnt need it, and have only said that it is a possibility in the future.

Also, they had originaly said that the Rumble feature would interfere with the motion-sensitive SIXAXIS... 

some would say that this could be downloadable content on the second disc, i assure its NOT. all game generated for a certain platform must meet the lowest functional paramaters, i.e the core system. NO hard drive = NO DL content

Around the Network
misterd said:
cgnobody said:
DonWii said:
Well, maybe they will introduce ANOTHER Xbox360 with HD-DVD, but still no 65nn...

Except Sony said it had nothing to do with the lawsuit. They said rumble was sooo yesterday.

believe me, i've been on sony's lieing a** ever since they said that

cgnobody said:
some would say that this could be downloadable content on the second disc, i assure its NOT. all game generated for a certain platform must meet the lowest functional paramaters, i.e the core system. NO hard drive = NO DL content

Is the dvd player in the 360 writable? If so then your equation is messed up.

euclid said:
cgnobody said:

Is the dvd player in the 360 writable? If so then your equation is messed up.

Not downloadable to the disc

downloadable form the 2nd disc to the HD

sorry for the confusion

cgnobody said:
misterd said:
cgnobody said:
DonWii said:

believe me, i've been on sony's lieing a** ever since they said that

Was there anyone who believed them? Sony lies as well as my students.

Please remove this post