By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/bioshock/news.html?sid=6172135&tag=topslot;title;1

preview of Bioshock (review of the demo in fact)

+ video

So, can someone tell me if Bioshock is coming on PS3 ?

I think it is NO, but im  not able to get a recent link about that 

thx you 

Time to Work !

Around the Network

PC too people...that's what I'm getting it on...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Hello

Well, Libellule, maybe you will not be interested in these titles :

Mass Effect

Blue Dragon

Eternal Sonata

Lost Odyssey

Splinter Cell Conviction

Naruto Rise of the Ninja

PGR 4

but for myself, i really think they are quite interesting 2007 x360 exclusives

And if maybe, you want also titles for 2008, there are already Fable 2, Halo Wars, Alan Wake, Too Human, Ninja Gaiden 2, Banjo Kazooie 3 and probably others that i dont remember about right now.

Bye.

Zones : I still don't understand all the love for Blizzard, what was the last game they developed worth playing?

thx you for answering,

-Mass Effect
you re right
-Blue Dragon 2
can u tell me if the release date for this game ? 2007 or 2008 ?
-Eternal Sonata
I know there was a rumor about a PS3 release,
Does someone know if Namco has claimed it was wrong ?
-Lost Odyssey
I thought the game was already out
-Splinter Cell Conviction
and what about a PS3 release ?
Naruto Rise of the Ninja
right again
PGR 4
you re right

so you re right about some of these games
Xbox360 have a lot of exlusivity in her bag
let's wait E3 for more informations

There will be so many interesting game at the end of the year (for all console),
all released in an extremely short period of time
... they should have spread it more

Time to Work !

Hello again :)

Blue Dragon is scheduled for Augustus in USA and September in Europe.

There is a rumor about a PS3 Eternal Sonata because ESRB put the classification of the game for ps3 also in their data list but it was just for 2 days or something.  Thats all.

Lost Odyssey is scheduled worldwide for fall 2007.

Splinter Cell Conviction has been announced from the beginning as a 360 exclusive.  Its strange for an Ubisoft title and even stranger for a sequel of games who were all multi-platform but for now its still an exclusive.

Bye.

Zones : I still don't understand all the love for Blizzard, what was the last game they developed worth playing?
Around the Network

dpmn -

Again, the breaking down claims are vastly exaggerated. If you do worry, pick up the 2 year extended warranty for a few bucks.

Either way, there are litterally hundreds of good 360 games out there. Bioshock is a graphical powerhouse and looks sweet, but so is Dead Rising, Crackdown, Gears, all the X360 RPGs, and about 20 other games.

You'll be very pleased with the selection and depth of the 360 games, regardless of genre.

Expecially if your a shooter, RPG, racer or fighing fan.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I've been playing the Forza 2 demo for a few days now. That game is friggin amazing. Period. I've heard some complain about the graphics but they are pretty damn good and it runs at a very, very, very silky smooth 60fps. I like colin mcrae Dirt, but after playing dirt, then play forza 2, then play dirt again you realize just how beautifully smooth forza 2 is. I'm probably going to pick this one up. I'd give it (the demo) a 9+ out of 10.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

mrstickball said:
dpmn -

Again, the breaking down claims are vastly exaggerated. If you do worry, pick up the 2 year extended warranty for a few bucks.

Either way, there are litterally hundreds of good 360 games out there. Bioshock is a graphical powerhouse and looks sweet, but so is Dead Rising, Crackdown, Gears, all the X360 RPGs, and about 20 other games.

You'll be very pleased with the selection and depth of the 360 games, regardless of genre.

Expecially if your a shooter, RPG, racer or fighing fan.

sHOULD I GET THE ELITE???

What is the benefit, my ps has 60g what is the benes of 120??and does the elite have hd dvd built in?

dpmnymkrprez said:

honestly i go tto thinking, If my 360 breaks down, big deal, they will replace it, its better to have the sytem, then keep saying....ohhh ill wait another month, another so on, PS
The Darkness looks awesome, dont know if ill pick it up for ps3 or not, they look the same.

ummm bioshock still doesnt come out til late august or september.. so i guess you will wait another month or so... but i guess thats acceptable to you though cuz its on the 360...

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

The elite doesnt have HD-DVD.

The elite has HDMI out, the 120gb drive, and I think something else (aside from the black shell).

Do you want to download, and keep lots of HD-quality movies, demos, trailers, and other stuff? If so, get the elite. If you tend to erase demos alot, get the 20gb.

kn - Forza 2 is about 2pts better than the demo due to the non-racing aspects that are so great about the game.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.