By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Alone in the Dark - Wii Trailer

Looks like they got the wii-functionality down to the wire. I've been having my eye on this game for some time.. but still waiting for some decent reviews.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

yeah COD3 had hard controls to get but once ya did it was fine, ts like anything that might use teh wii mote-you have to retrain your ability to play

the game looks like it would make you interact more then teh 360/ps3 version

This game is looking good.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

This will be the version I get... (it was either Wii or PC)

The motion controls look great, and the graphics are above acceptable.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

This trailer looks very promissing, but I'm just wondering if the controls are really that great as they seem to in the video?

Sir, I bear a rhyme excellingin mystic force and magic spelling.
Around the Network

Anyone else notice that the company Nintendo essentially delivered a knockout punch to, which is headed by a former big-shot of Nintendo's current rival, is making one of the best-looking uses of the Wii-Mote?

I'll wait for reviews, but I agree, this definitely looks like what I signed up for when I bought a Wii.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

i want this game!!

thekitchensink said:
Anyone else notice that the company Nintendo essentially delivered a knockout punch to, which is headed by a former big-shot of Nintendo's current rival, is making one of the best-looking uses of the Wii-Mote?

I'll wait for reviews, but I agree, this definitely looks like what I signed up for when I bought a Wii.

I've always loved the merry-go-round this industry rides on.

Sony and Nintendo cooperated with the SNES (Sony provided the audio tools and components) and almost created a disc based game system together.

Nintendo, Sony and Sega were all at one point 1st part enemies.  Now Sega is a staucnh 3rd party supporter for them both.

Matushita (Panasonic) was behind the failed 3DO console purchased the M2 console technology for $100 millio nto compete against Nintendo and Sony.  However, they went on to provide the disc drive in the GameCube.

NEC created the TurboGraffix 16, Turbo Duo and PC Engine game consoles.   Then later provided custom chips in most consoles and now has their back catalog of titles coming to Nintendo's virtual console.

Gotta love this industry.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Great trailer, its just too bad there hasn't been much hype for the Wii version. I'll still wait for the reviews to see if I'll get the Wii or 360 version.