By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Alone in the Dark - Wii Trailer

This seems good.

Around the Network

I stopped looking at the Atari logo...

I kid, it doesn't look bad so far. I might give it a try... but Fatal Frame 4 is my priority!

The trailer was hot. I will keep my eye on this game.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

I will probably get this for one of the systems. I'll wait for reviews, but here's hoping the Wii version is the best!

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

The Wii version is gimped.Go to MTV and find out more.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Around the Network

This game seems to use the controlls just as I imagined games would when i saw the Wii the first time. Probably a must buy for me.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

So is this game a port of Ps2 game or what? Cant see what the graphics looks like its too dark.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Bored4life said:
The Wii version is gimped.Go to MTV and find out more.

Howso? The physics and GRAFIX aren't as good sure, but the content is there and they really tried to replicate the flame effects and layout from the demos I've seen.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

Waiting for reviews - doesn't seem particularly scary, which would be the selling point for me.

The controls will make or break the Wii version (based on the trailer). If IGN give it something around a 9 - I'm there.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Thats a good way to show the gameplay + controls... maybe I will pick it up...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."