By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What is the most epic post you have ever made?

I have a bunch of epic post/threads. I think my favorites have been those surrounding the Zelda series and other Wii games.

I'm not sure if anyone will be able to top my Zelda Hyrule Collection Thread, but I'm working on one for next year.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

It's on another website but man that post was epic. About 10 MS Word pages of ownage.

The 2007 User Popularity Elimination Game
Results post One, Two, Three
This certainly may be my most epic undertaking to date as a poster: Soriku's contest was in danger of failing (he was a serial killer with these at the time) and I basically took it over; then a random comment by someone about my alleged voting habits resulted in me tallying every vote anyone ever cast.

naznatips won, but the runner-up RolStoppable was even then a lodestone for controversy. This site owes him a lot for just being here and being awesome.

Food for Thought: 4th Gen Parallels in American Market
I'm proud of my contribution to the side discussion in this thread but none of the posts stands out by itself.

If you know Diomedes1976, you know why I'm proud of this post.

I believe this is the first time I got QFTed. It's a cherished memory.

I'm positive there are others, but oh well.

Update:  MontanaHatchet likes this one

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

RolStoppable said:
Final-Fan said:
Damn, I was gonna say "go ask fkusumot" but he already came.

I really don't keep track of that kind of thing but I'll poke through my bookmarked threads and see if anything pops up.

A couple I remember is when I got QFTed relatively early in my time here, and also when I posted the results of a popularity contest I refereed.
That popularity contest made you really popular and the results you compiled were EPIC. I remember how I suggested a special title which I was guaranteed to win, that was a brilliant idea. Damn, I must be a genius!
An interesting result.   [edit:  That would explain why people like Simon Cowell.]

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

RolStoppable said:
Final-Fan said:
RolStoppable said:
That popularity contest made you really popular and the results you compiled were EPIC. I remember how I suggested a special title which I was guaranteed to win, that was a brilliant idea. Damn, I must be a genius!
An interesting result. [edit: That would explain why people like Simon Cowell.]
I have no idea who Simon Cowell is.

Your Diomedes1976 post was epic, I don't think that I have ever read it before.
He's a judge on American Idol (the head judge? I don't watch it) and on Britain's Got Talent. He's British, known for being harsh, and at this point is pretty famous in his own right (or so I thought...).

To add to my list of posts: MontanaHatchet seems to like this one.

Oh, and just to doublecheck on the Diomedes1976 thing: you got the reference, right?

Around the Network

It's in my sig.

Why I always wondered that? She could have a mini version of her ship as her kart.

READ BELOW BEFORE POSTING IF You DIDN"T READ THIS THREAD. 

Edit:

Alright let me say this as clear as possible.

You guys said that only mario characters could be in a mario kart game.

So I asked why diddy kong and donkey kong were in the game.

You guys proved donkey kong counts but never proved that diddy kong counts.

Then I asked why samus couldn't be in a mario kart game because she was in smrpg.

You guys said she was a cameo.

I accepted that.

But then I found out that there is also a cameo. R.O.B

Then you guys didn't prove rob to count.

Then there are two other characters that don't relate to mario at all MS. Pacman and Mametchi.

That means there are 4 exceptions to the rule that only mario characters could be in the game.

So that makes the statemen " Only Characters that appear in the mario universe are allowed in mario kart"wrong.

So if you anaylize my response you should see that my logic isn't flawed to believe that there could be exceptions.

Also when did nintendo ever say that only mario characters could be in the game. You just assume since the majority is mario characters that those are the rules.

I think this thread should end because I got my point across even though some people don't see it the way I do.

Time for rebumpiness to let the banned peoples say their epicness.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

well just look at my profile^^ many good ones can be find there

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Ah, the jerk-off thread rises again...

my most epic post ever on this site is definitely the one that started the football thread on this page:

A swiss newspaper (heute) stated today that Nintendo will have sold 50k Wii's by the end of that week in Switzerland. The Gamecube sold 150k LTD, which means that the Wii is selling faster than the Cube in Switzerland too. Numbers of other consoles are not stated.

I'm sorry that I can't give you a source, I read it in the newspaper and couldn't find it online, so I guess you just have to believe me.

You may not see what makes this post epic now, but if you find the thread, you definitely will

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)