By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Lately, who thinks NPD.....

Has been way off in the last couple of months? I mean how could the ps3 and 360 not reach 380,000 sold during April, during GTA IV month. What do you guys think?

P.S: Yes i know before i was banned i was a major dick and said VGCHARTZ was crap etc. but i have changed now.. Good to be back.

Edit: I would also like to apoligise to Ioi for being a complete ass. Sorry

Around the Network

You still are not changed.

I mean, a normal VGChartzer would KNOW that placing the continuation dots after a thread title is a warn-able offense because the topic can be misleading.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I'm not sure if the NPD sales are even off. I also found that monumentally low April NPD account to be hard to believe, but I think they are telling the truth.

Welcome back BTW.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Maybe they are doing it on purpose...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Well it has been a while and i forgot whilst i was away.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Maybe they are doing it on purpose...

And they would achieve, what exactly?

For over a year I have been saying that 'System Selling' games do not sell systems in the way that fanboys think that they do ... Big games like Grand Theft Auto 4 impact system sales for months in advance and by the time the game is released the ammount of hardware sold is pretty minimal in comparison to people's expectations.

Do I think NPD's numbers are 'Way Off'? Nope, I think people's expectations were way off ...

That was sarcasm.

To survive on this forum, you need to be able to detect sarcasm. Otherwise, Rol will tear you to shreds.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
continuation dots

They're ellipses you fool! You point is completely invalidated.

::chuckle:: I've now seen a few of those loose inmates running around.

Welcome back 8)

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)