By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tenchu 4 - Gameplay Video

Damn those controls look rather smooth and awesome.

I never though this game could make the transition from a analog controller to a Wii-mote controller.

Awesome use "From Software"!!!

Certainly will be adding this to my list of Wii games. Is there a real title or is it a working title for Tench for the Wii?

Around the Network

the controls are bit lagging but once they work it out this game will be awesome

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

looks like good old classic tenchu, and back to Rikimaru and Ayame!. that was my only gripe about Tenchu Z, it had no story, and your generic killer just ran around doing missions, this looks back to form, plus some of the stuff added from Tenchu Z.

Looks good. The ragdoll physics look sharp (notice the way the body slumped over his shoulder when he picked it up). Also like the death from above neck breaking. Good stuff.

I am pretty impressed with what I saw.

Proud Owner of all 3 current-gen systems

Currently Playing:
SSBB, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, MKWii, GTA IV (360), MGS4, DQIV, Jeanne d'Arc, FFVII: Crisis Core, Chrono Trigger (PSX)

Mario Kart FC: 4897-6731-4375
SSBB FC: 1504-5406-8515
Wii Friends Code: 1020-2726-1535-3964

XBL:
PhatLaosBoi
PSN: PhatLaosBoi

Around the Network

It needs a little polish, but it looks like it's coming along pretty well. Hopefully it'll sell well (and turn out well) because this is something the Wii badly needs.

Looks promising...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

It's looking good. Nice looking controls, even if a bit laggy at this point in time. Hopefully that will be fixed.