By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 UK tv commercial

I have just seen the Uk tv commercial for MGS4 on channel 4. It looks really good, in my opinion its the best PS3 commercial i have ever seen, it is jam packed full of action.

I will post the commercial when it pops up on the internet

So the no EU tv commercials for MGS4 rumor can be squashed now.

Around the Network

finally.....they should show a commercial in the Break between The Apprentice finals today/......LOADS of people are gonna watch that

day before I saw a HAZE commercial between Big Brothers launch n I was like WHY NOT MGS4 SONY!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

^ Even though the Apprentice is on BBC? Like that's gonna happen.

And, yeah, I saw it on Sky One the other day.

darthdevidem01 said:
finally.....they should show a commercial in the Break between The Apprentice finals today/......LOADS of people are gonna watch that

day before I saw a HAZE commercial between Big Brothers launch n I was like WHY NOT MGS4 SONY!!

BBC don't do commercials

Anyway, I saw it too recently, I think it was on the F-word (maybe), so that is quite a popular show, and it just looked awesome

WOW.....was the courage unleashed trailer??

I thought BBC did.....I guess not

Around the Network

@darthdevidem01 - I'm guessing you don't watch much TV, then. Or indeed know where the money from the TV licenses go.

darthdevidem01 said:
WOW.....was the courage unleashed trailer??

I thought BBC did.....I guess not
No we pay for BBC right out of our own pockets. 

@samuelIRSmith

I don't watch any BBC programs except for The apprentice....havn't watched any BBc since 6 years now....

Sky One FTW!!

Virgin Media FTL!

@ darth, you don't watch enough TV

Whilst you were watching the Apprentice, didn't you notice the adbreaks during the hour long show? (or lack thereof)