By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Finally a USB Hard Drive for Wii?!?!?!?!?!

im not sure if this has been posted already but NOA just posted a job opening for someone how tests usb devices. so hopefully they're working on a storage solution.

http://www.engadget.com/2008/06/10/nintendo-wii-usb-devices-on-the-way/

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

Posted 3 times, you got my hopes up there.

Why exactly does the Wii need this? It's not like the online service is anything more than garbage. VC games I guess?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

^ that and wiiware and the hope that we get demos....i mean ds got them...

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Virtual console wii ware and downloadable content riot. By doing this they will make the garbage better. It's one of nintendo's weak points and they need to try to make it better.

Around the Network

Thinking of gettin a Wii, but not until a lot of RPGs are realeased. any1 have realease dates?

Riot Of The Blood said:
Why exactly does the Wii need this? It's not like the online service is anything more than garbage. VC games I guess?

im out of space on mine, and its so annoying to have to copy games to an sd card then delete them off of the wii memory. it takes so long. i would't mind it if they allowed you to save directly to an sd card.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

blazinhead89 said:
Thinking of gettin a Wii, but not until a lot of RPGs are realeased. any1 have realease dates?

Tales of symphonia comes november toi the U>S. The rest are unknown, but will most likely be announced at E3 or TGS. 

Sweet! In that case, I'm all for this.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Why dosn't a 3rd party company make a hard drive? They seem to have made things for just about everything else you need for the Wii.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.