By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Konami's way of accepting Sony's Money for MGS4 exclusivity

Product placement. First it was the Cell Processor and DualShock3 controllers, then it was those Sony Erricson phones and now it's the PSP. What next?

Around the Network

LOL!!!!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

So what.It is exclusive for a reason./thread

And micrsoft wouldn't have placed Zune's , Windows Vista if they had a version of MGS4 (Which they most likely won't).

product placement alone would have sony paying konami. paying konami for exclusivity would mean another round of payments. if, as your claiming, konami accepted money from sony for the exclusivity and then did a product placement in the game just so they can have a reason to accept the money, then who ever this konami rep is who closed the deal is a complete idiot.

this thread fails.

Around the Network

Who really cares about the product placing!
I mean really, are you going to hate this game because it has Sony products in it?
It would be stupid if this were set in the 60's like Mgs3... but yeah... I don't know... I guess we will all enjoy the game less since Snake has a 30 gig Ipod and not the 160 gig model!

They also have iPods and other product placement

Blu ray fapping is next.

http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=191388

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

@ bored, is that the "disk-change incident"?

haha thats brill