By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dreamcast is Cheap

And so are it's games. Practically all of its good games are $2-$10. Are dreamcast game prices liekly to stay low over the next 2-3 years thanks to the large number of games that got ported, or are DC games likely to creep up to $10-$25 while games like Bangai O and Ikaruga skyrocket form $40 to $200?

Around the Network

game prices might rise a little as games get harder to find, i think the price of a dreamcast itself shouldn't go over $50 dollars. i found a dc at my local used game store for $29.99, thinking of buying it.

what are you talking about...
Dreamcast games are free...

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Avalach21 said:
what are you talking about...
Dreamcast games are free...

emu?

runs burned CD-Rs with no mod chip?

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Around the Network

im thinking of buying a dreamcast soon with shenmue,i really wanna play that game

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

^ I hope the rumour of Shenmue 1 and 2 for Wii will be true..

I wanna play Sonic Advenutre 2! I loved the chao garden in GC, but the DC version has better chao gardens. Also, does anyone know if the DC or GC version of skies of arcadia is better?

konnichiwa said:

Forget 1 and 2, just come out with 3! Shenmue II has to be the biggest unfulfilled cliffhanger in gaming ever.  

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

konnichiwa said:

wouldn't surprise me if they do, SEGA has brought back to life old franchises to the wii this gen like nights and the house of the dead