By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ZOMG! DMeisterJ owns a Wii!!!!!

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is a good game... BUT, PLEASE, don't judge the Wii with that game, because that game is a Gamecube port.

If you want to play the first game that truly shows what the Wii can do, just grab Super Mario Galaxy as your first game.

Everything is amazing: graphics, soundtrack, gameplay... you will love it.

Around the Network

congrats i hope you enjoy it, zelda tp is a good start you just need the usual top wii games now

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Ah, come on people, stop recommending games. Do you guys honestly believe he doesn't know which ones are the good ones? :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Ninja Bread Man out of stock?!!? 2.5k this week confirmed.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Cool! You'll be able to buy Dogz Retardedz Alienz Editionz now! =P

Nah, seriously, congratulations on your new purchase! And yeah, I won't be an original, so I'll suggest two games for you to buy: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and Super Mario Galaxy (probably Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition as well).

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Congrats, welcome to the team. The winning team. :)

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Unreal.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Congratz.

What's with the purple pen?

Fernando said:
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is a good game... BUT, PLEASE, don't judge the Wii with that game, because that game is a Gamecube port.

If you want to play the first game that truly shows what the Wii can do, just grab Super Mario Galaxy as your first game.

Everything is amazing: graphics, soundtrack, gameplay... you will love it.

I second this.... I sometimes wish I had bought TP on the GC instead.

I dunno perhaps I have the best version, perhaps the awsomeness of WindWaker makes me assume TP on GC must be better than on Wii.

Still an Epic game though,  I love the current Darknuts (the knights)