By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 for $299 basically!

Cremator said:
@ Beatles

Great addition to the the tread. Instead of countering my arguments, you just call me a dumb fanboy and a troll. Wow your parents must be proud of you.

I could easily counter everything you say, but I have no fanboy allegiances unlike you nor will I stoop to your level. What I ask of you is to find how I was at fault in telling you that you were out of line. I'm sorry for calling you dumb, let me rephrase things; you are being dumb, which means you have the potential to speak in a civilized manner with other people. Start doing so.

Around the Network
blazinhead89 said:
Cremator said:
blazinhead89 said:
coolestguyever said:
yeah fuck new ps3 owners.

I paid $700 hard earned to get my PS3, i friggin hate seeing new PS3 owners get them for $299 ($399 - $100 gift card)

So your saying you want SONY to lose against Mircosoft and also less exclusives as development is expensive costs are high so they need the games to sell really well if exclusive. of corse exclusives like MGS and FF will sell like crazy either way

Atleast MS doesn't screw over 360 owners unlike SONY with PS3 and Apple with the Iphone.

Mircosoft not screw 360 owners lmao? $50 online yearly ( not once off fee) 120GB hard drive $179 ( PS3 u can get about 250GB for that) RROD, crappy external HD DVD add on fail, Live down time over holidays (WTF is the $50 for !) and plus when Mircosoft realease next console they will abandon 360, just like they did with original Xbox. stil think Mircosoft doesn't screw 360 owners?

Bravo!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

@ colonel

Apparently you didn't read the whole thread or have Sony Selective Memory Syndrome. I feel sorry for you SONY fanboy.

This thread has gone on long enough and I doubt anyone that matters will care if it's closed...