By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I was sitting on my toilet yesterday when leo-j kicked in my bathroom door. He yelled "In your face elgefe!!" and threw a bobcat at me! There's poop and urine everywhere. I'm pretty scratched up too. How he confused me with elgefe02 is a mystery to me.

I also had sex with a bobcat last night.

Around the Network

Leo-J am fail. Maybe his mum won't let him leave the house while strapped, in case he hurts himself.

d21lewis said:
I was sitting on my toilet yesterday when leo-j kicked in my bathroom door. He yelled "In your face elgefe!!" and threw a bobcat at me! There's poop and urine everywhere. I'm pretty scratched up too. How he confused me with elgefe02 is a mystery to me.

Thats strange. I went to a fancy dress part dressed as a bobcat. I left early, smashed beyond belief, and this morning i woke up with no memory of leaving the party.

However, my bumhole was hurting quite a lot....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

YEs I am....
Ok... Nothing happened... probably he never bought a Wii Roland...
Or Pichu killed before he was too close to me...
Well was fun while it lasted.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

colonelstubbs said:
d21lewis said:

Thats strange. I went to a fancy dress part dressed as a bobcat. I left early, smashed beyond belief, and this morning i woke up with no memory of leaving the party.

Damn it.  Now there is urine all over myself, after reading that.  Damn you Leo-J

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
d21lewis said:
I was sitting on my toilet yesterday when leo-j kicked in my bathroom door. He yelled "In your face elgefe!!" and threw a bobcat at me! There's poop and urine everywhere. I'm pretty scratched up too. How he confused me with elgefe02 is a mystery to me I also had sex with a bobcat last night.

Hmmm. Well..... this is awkward. Well, er......you wanna go out to dinner sometime?

LOL.

D21lews is so dumb :P

As is the colnel.

d21lewis said:
colonelstubbs said:
d21lewis said:
I was sitting on my toilet yesterday when leo-j kicked in my bathroom door. He yelled "In your face elgefe!!" and threw a bobcat at me! There's poop and urine everywhere. I'm pretty scratched up too. How he confused me with elgefe02 is a mystery to me I also had sex with a bobcat last night.

Hmmm. Well..... this is awkward. Well, er......you wanna go out to dinner sometime?

Absolutely. And seeing as your a cop, bring your handcuffs next time you plan on.....penetrating me....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
d21lewis said:
colonelstubbs said:
d21lewis said:

Absolutely. And seeing as your a cop, bring your handcuffs next time you plan on.....penetrating me....

LOL... Epic!!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

elgefe02 said:
YEs I am....
Ok... Nothing happened... probably he never bought a Wii Roland...
Or Pichu killed before he was too close to me...
Well was fun while it lasted.

Like what? 4 months?

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."