By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

lol, i was clicking on the youtube links than i looked around and ended up at the one about reptilians, awsome.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
He cannot be reasoned with. He cannot be bargained with. He absolutely will not stop.....until you are dead.

You are a cop... Do something!!!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I just wanted post on a Epic thread...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I would suggest a taser there fun and painful! ^_^

Former something....

So was evilman leo-j or something? I dungetit.

And Leo-j better have something awesome planned or he is going to be such a pussy after the 26th.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network
The_vagabond7 said:
So was evilman leo-j or something? I dungetit.

And Leo-j better have something awesome planned or he is going to be such a pussy after the 26th.

No, they are 2 distinct people. They have played in the Warhawk league at the same time. Leo-j under his own PSN name and evilman under his own name.

elgefe02 said:
OMFG!!!! I am scared now.... and he know my face.... he can have a revenge now...

I will be your body guard for the next few days^^

this thread is funny, i doubt anything bads gonna happen to you elgefe02

pichu_pichu said:
elgefe02 said:
OMFG!!!! I am scared now.... and he know my face.... he can have a revenge now...

I will be your body guard for the next few days^^

Thanks Pichu...

@vaga...

I hope so, he is planned this almost for 2 months

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Epic thread.