By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - PS3 and RPG fan looking to buy XBOX360

Live is not only about online gaming... messaging, demos, trailers of upcoming games... it's your call tho =)

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network
CrazzyMan said:
Funny, just one day, and you run for x360. =))
Because... it got what? SO4 in some 2009. =)))
ToV, IU, and LR were stated to come in 2008 for a long time ago, and only LR being released first, with PS3 version postponed to 2008 was New.

What ever, IF you people chose QUNTATY over QUALITY.. it`s your CHOICE. =))

But come on, IMAGINE that on E3 there will be announce of FF7 remake or KH3 for PS3, and what you will do THEN? LOL.

LOL QUNTATY... priceless  

CrazzyMan you make no sense as usual. Given the time its taking Square Enix to make FFXIII how long do you thing it would be for a FFVII remake? FFXIII was announced before the PS3 launched and its still a year away. I'm not even gonna dignify the KH3 comment with a response. Even if your delusions were true the 360 would still have more quality RPGs.

shio said:
royalcaribcruiser123 said:
ssj12 said:
You could just get a better PC and jump into some MMOs. Some MMOs have some JRPG like flare.

I unfortantely have never really touched a computer for PC or online gaming. I prefer playing the RPG'S by myself for the story. Hence most of if not all of the RPG's I own are jrpgs. I have had my laptop for two years and just recently my brother used it to play wow while is HP that is about the same age has had to be serviced for the 5th time. The only game I have bought for my PC is a sim game

What you said doesn't make sense - PC is known to have the best RPG stories.

There is not one jrpg that comes close to Planescape: Torment in terms of story, characters, setting, narrative and writing. Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer totally shits on Persona 3, Blue Dragon, Lost Odissey, and whatever jRPG being sold nowadays.

PC is undisputed king of RPGs.

what I meant was the mmo's and those are the only rpg's that I have seen for a while on the PC's. i guess i'll take a look at those two games

Systems I own (Games)

Sega: Dreamcast (40) , Saturn (25), Genesis (50), Masters System (10), Game Gear (20)

Sony: PS1 (8), PS2 (60) , PS3 (5), PSP (12)

Atari: 2600 (18) , 7800 (10), Lynx (10)

Holy shit! What if at E3 MS announces FFXIII is also coming to the 360, and a VII remake as a Xbox 360 exclusive!?

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network
Ajax said:
Holy shit! What if at E3 MS announces FFXIII is also coming to the 360, and a VII remake as a Xbox 360 exclusive!?

It would end very bad for many reasons mostly sucides....

Former something....

CrazzyMan said:
ToV, IU, and LR were stated to come in 2008 for a long time ago, and only LR being released first, with PS3 version postponed to 2008 was New.

But come on, IMAGINE that on E3 there will be announce of FF7 remake or KH3 for PS3, and what you will do THEN? LOL.

Why would I use my imagination? I rather use my console. Those games you named will only be played in your mind if you own a PS3 ;)

RPG's will go either to 360 or Wii, with the exception of the ones being developed already. I think I might have to buy a 360 soon.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

CrazzyMan said:

I am not giving up my PS3 i still plan on buying WKS, The Last Remnant, Valkyrie Chronicles, Disagaea 3, and the Final Fantasys on it. Plus both the Tales and the Star Ocean series are among my favorite jrpg's that had come out for the PS2 so of course I am going to want to get them.  The Only two series that I really enjoyed on the PS2 that have not jumped ship from the PS2 era onto the Xbox360 are Suikoden and Wild Arms.

Systems I own (Games)

Sega: Dreamcast (40) , Saturn (25), Genesis (50), Masters System (10), Game Gear (20)

Sony: PS1 (8), PS2 (60) , PS3 (5), PSP (12)

Atari: 2600 (18) , 7800 (10), Lynx (10)

darthdevidem01 said:
E3 in 5 weeks......if SCEJ don't show us anything then we will carry out a secret operation to n kill them

hell yea, we hang them by their ball, i'm so angry,  what is scej doing my god jrpg were the only cool thing left in the ps3