By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Barack Obama better choose Hillary Clinton as VP...

I hope he does... so he can LOSE...

Around the Network
nextgreatchamp said:
if Hillary becomes VP she will try and run him out of office by making him look like a fool, she will try her hardest to out shine him and they will probably disagree on every major issue. If i was him, i wouldnt do that.

Don't forget Bill will want to be the center of attention too. Those two trying to get the spotlight will no doubt cause trouble for Obama.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

PS360ForTheWin said:
why the hell would he pick a VP who spent 6 months insulting him?

I take it you're still single.

CaptainPrefrences said:
"All he got was the youth vote who are unreliable when it comes to voting"

Again sterotyping the youth. I bet im more educated than you and im in grade 9. Dont judge me on the way I type.

Obama brought in more voters than Hilary. All those stupid 18 year old college kids voted for him.

Its not steriotyping, its fact. The youth vote (18-mid twenties) is by far the LEAST likely to vote. Any government class will tell and show you this.

The more education and older you are, the more likely you will vote.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Come on. Hillary only overtly threatened to have Obama assassinated, right? what better place to have her than in the VP position, so that if Obama kicks it, she won't just have the presidential nomination, but the presidency itself?

Seriously, if hillary got on the ticket for VP, it would be lose lose for Obama. Republicans and Conservatives don't like Obama, but they HATE the Clintons. Even if Obama somehow did manage to win with her as a handicap, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see his term coming to a close about 105 weeks in.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

Hilary will be a fine choice for Obama. She is more moderate than he is.
If Obama chooses Hilary then McCain will need to get a conservative V.P. like Huckabee.

Grey Acumen said:
Come on. Hillary only overtly threatened to have Obama assassinated, right? what better place to have her than in the VP position, so that if Obama kicks it, she won't just have the presidential nomination, but the presidency itself?

Seriously, if hillary got on the ticket for VP, it would be lose lose for Obama. Republicans and Conservatives don't like Obama, but they HATE the Clintons. Even if Obama somehow did manage to win with her as a handicap, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see his term coming to a close about 105 weeks in.

I sorry but does that mean you are implying that republicans and conservatives could actually take a liking to a candidate nominated by the Democrats? Or vice versa? 

totalwar23 said:
Grey Acumen said:

I sorry but does that mean you are implying that republicans and conservatives could actually take a liking to a candidate nominated by the Democrats? Or vice versa?

The worst part about that statement is that i'm not sure whether you're just trying to be funny or if you honestly believe that people have no other methods of judgment except their party alignment.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Hillary is more popular than people give her credit for. This is why both McCain and Obama are reaching out to her supporters. They know that it's too large a group to ignore. Getting Hillary as a VP would be worth more than a bunch of people who feel the need to shout their hatred of her to the heavens.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs