By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I am not asking for much, God

Not worldpeace, not ending world hunger, not destroying ubisoft, not a good job or a roof over my head. 

Just put MGS4 on 360 and I'll start going to church.

i dont want to have to sell my soul for a ps3 

Understanding is the key.

Around the Network

Yeh, just give back sony the huge amounts of money and support they gave. Then just compress it from around the 50GB it is to more like 25GB so that it can get on 3 disks then make a new engine, so that an Xbox fan can get MGS 4. Oh hang on, 360 fanboys have been asking for this game since it was announced, it is not going to happen ever!

Haha that would be amazing!

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Perhaps you are better off asking god for better hardware that won't rrod. MGS on 360 or not, it still has to function to play on it right?

Sell your soul............., stupid trolls get stupid comments like mine.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

Weebs said:

Just put MGS4 on 360 and I'll start going to church.

So you're blackmailing a deity who regularly destroys cities for no apparent reason? Is that a good idea? Do you need it that badly?

Around the Network

SNAAAAAAAAAKEEE!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

If MGS4 went multi-platform it will be all over for the PS3 in my eyes. I'd sell it immediately.

I don't care if it is or isn't on the 360. I'm not a Metal Gear fan. (Though the NES game wasn't too bad ;-p )

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Gazz said:
Perhaps you are better off asking god for better hardware that won't rrod. MGS on 360 or not, it still has to function to play on it right?

Sell your soul............., stupid trolls get stupid comments like mine.

If anyone is trolling here, it's you. After all, this is the Microsoft forum.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Come on, I wasn't being completely serious - and I am not trying to troll - I should put a disclaimer in each thread forewarning everyone not to get so emotional. In otherwords, this is a wishful thinking thread - AND I am wondering I anyone out here can actually stomp the rumor for sure.

Yes, I am blackmailing a deity who explodes cities - is it a good idea ? Hell no - but if you don't take risks, you risk everything...

BTW @ Soleron - off topic - can Ubuntu run on a 4 year old crappy Mac g4 ?

@ Gazz - don't break my dreams - theres so many rumors out there its just mind boggling.. I am not completely wise on the whole specs and whether it can run it or not but... hell... 360 runs GTA4 like a charm, why not MGS4 ?

Understanding is the key.