By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Gballzack said:

It's real, don't know what the story behind it is though.

While I'm at it, have some Wii-mote Betas

(The star would have been for toddler games so I'm just gonna cut any one off there before Wii-haters jump in with, "Wow the how much kddier could the Wii have been?"

those are some crazy wii pics!

Around the Network

I prefer the CCS one myself lol. This is actually better looking then I thought It would be.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Hopefully a gun comes out soon, before RE:UC hits, since it's not gonna come for RE 4...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

From what I heard third party guns will be out in time but an official Nintendo product Wii gun won't be out for RE:UC.

Gballzack said:
From what I heard third party guns will be out in time but an official Nintendo product Wii gun won't be out for RE:UC.

Honest answer, what do you think of UC being a rail shooter, I just think hey shoot have stuck to their guns and released the play type of RE4 as originally planned.

If they wanted to make a rail, they should have made it a totaly different one, at least make it co-op agree?

Around the Network

No way in hell something that looks like a real gun is going to be sold in the US.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

Yeah, I've never been 100% confident in how RE:UC would turn out from the moment i heard about it. I have faith in Capcom and they've rarely failed us in RE spin-offs but they have been known for faltering from time to time.

And this is what i do not want to happen, although I am looking forward to RE5, the only thing is.....when is the damn due date?? there hasnt been anything lately?

wii_are_better_than_ said:
B) alienates you from using any buttons on the wiimote

If you look closely at the pistol, there are 3 small circles above the trigger that look like they might be buttons, although I don't know how well they would work.

Gballzack said:
Yeah, I've never been 100% confident in how RE:UC would turn out from the moment i heard about it. I have faith in Capcom and they've rarely failed us in RE spin-offs but they have been known for faltering from time to time.
Gun Survivor series were pretty bad. That was my first thought on UC, but the game looks like it's going to be good for a change. Expect lots of on-rail shoters if this sells well. I for one want a Sniper Rifle game.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"