By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Looks like SO4 coming to 360 (almost confirmed)

Munkeh111 said:
Kasz216 said:
Munkeh111 said:
It is not a timed exclusive, but they have just announced that the Last Remnant is. They made no mention of SO 4 being one, so we can assume it is multiplatform

But back before we were told a console we were told it was an exclusive for a HD cosnole.

What? I don't remember that

@ claude it is not as high profilea release

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21899

Note Lone Canis Lupis.

Then where i sadly mistakenly say that must mean it was a PS3 game since it would be insane for it to be 360 exclusive.

Then right below my post is your post... where you acknowledge the same fact and also guess it is going to be a PS3 exclusive due to Canis statement. 

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
Sure Sony claims they aren't "in the check writing business," but they could at least make some deals. Is the PS3 costing them so much, they can't spare the funds to secure more than a few major exclusives?

Well they have said that they may pay for exclusives

So if I ever buy an HD console, it will be a 360. Notice the "ever".

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

No reason to buy a PS3 i will be getting a 360 come SO4 release. FU Sony.

Mil. Sellers:

Wii:      25 titles       101.4 mil total    avg 4 mil per title

PS3:     14 titles      28.6 mil total    avg ~2 mil per title

360:     41 titles      89.8 mil total   avg  >2 mil per title

They SE ever say it was exclusive though?

Around the Network

Last Remnant timed exclusive isnt really a bother to me, SO4 ending on the 360 slipping through SCEJ is an EPIC FAILURE though.

I geuss this is it, SCEJ has completely stopped listening to their fanbase.

I seriously wonder how many of the high class people in SCEI's rankings are true gamers. It seems to me like Microsoft has a huge amount of passionate gamers that deliver to the people while SCEI has no fucking flying idea what good games are.

The PS3 must be a fucking nightmare to develope on, that even Tri-ace, a japanese situated developer choses to develope for a console thats sold the least in their home country.

Massive failure Sony, just pack your bags and wait for the next generation before you give it a go again. Microsoft is completely grassing you.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

We all know what timed exclusives do. EG kill the sales of the version thats released later in most cases. Well played Microsoft, I only wish the Japanese would take more notice. But hopefully the hard work now will make the next xbox do a lot better in Japan.

I don't understant the "I hate MS for stealing from PS", hasn't PS stolen from nintendo in the first place?
(older gamers may remember the screens of FF characters in 3D for the N64... incidentally the style looked a lot like the current DS 3D engine square uses. I personnally hated square for the shift (but I still bought PS and FF).)

On my part, I'm just glad I got lured to the green side by an aggressively low priced bundle. If MGS4 and FFXIII are the only worthy PS3 exclusives, i don't see a bright future for it.

On a sidenote, thank god for sony that they got into the handheld business... at least they make revenues off something!!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

So, a good day for X360 owners. :)

But I guess we have to teach the X360 gamers to appreciate J-RPGs (including myself), or else these secured deals were youthless.

It's all over now