By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Looks like SO4 coming to 360 (almost confirmed)

@ darth, yeh but it is the closest thing the PS3 has

Around the Network

@munkeh111

But how??

If anything the SRPG's are closer

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

*~Onna76~* said:
You can bet your money on it SOIV will hit the 360 first and the PS3 may have the game about a year... and probably will be Japan Only as well...

Really guys I'm sooo fed up with this, I'm tired, I'm finished hoping, if this is a Tales of Vesperia / Eternal Sonata alike scene... I'm done with the PS3 and most of all done with the HD console gaming... totally done... I can't have this anymore. All thanks to M$ and their arrogance and the stealing and Sony for being such a lazy pain in the ass.

You can't blame MS for doing a good job.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

darthdevidem01 said:
@munkeh111

But how??

If anything the SRPG's are closer

What sRPGs are there, apart from Valkyria Chronicles. What I am saying is that there is barely anything

@munkeh111

Disgaei 3

which sold inline with previous ones

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

WTF ???? What the hell is SCEJ doing ???? honestly, they're screwing up big time !!! i mean instead of developping those-never-going-to-sale-games such as africa and the latest garding game (WTF?), go use the money and secure exclusives!!! Microsoft is more sony than sony this gen, i'm expecting a counter attack by sony soon, if not, they're screwed big time

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

LOLOLOL Dude this thread is amazing :D I haven't seen this much Sony flaming from Sony (former by this point?) supporters xD I think many people have forgotten that the PS3 isn't even 2 years old yet x.x I'd love to know where you all expect them to pull these mystical JRPG's out of. Even the 360, which is easy as pie to develop on, didn't have crap for JRPG's in that time frame -_- CALM THE FORK DOWN!!!!!!!

Anyone else think it's funny that the rumors floating around of SO4 being 360 exclusive, yet the title is named "The Last Hope"? XD

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

@ chronotrigger, the developers have said that they are unsure whether they will ever release it on PS3

@Munkeh You don't have to worry much about that, when Final Fantasy splashes down and shatters the JRPG security fence that seems to be up this generation, they'll have major incentive to push it on the PS3. MANY Sony supporters (including myself) bought a PS3 hoping it would be the JRPG platform this generation, and when a blockbuster JRPG gets thrown into the mix, I have a feeling we'll see PS3 owners flock to it like a school of fish on some bread crumbs xD

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

@ chrono, mmmm it is still a year away, and I doubt that they will bother porting the titles to PS3, though hopefully they will bring more to the PS3 after that, there is still 1 year to wait