By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Okay, now I get the colors!

why are there colours and how do they help

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

Calm down, just a little bit of colour

BenKenobi88 said:
Guys, it'd be great if we just stuck to the normal font color for titles, ok? It's going to make this site look ridiculous.

Colors are fine the damn pics are bad.

Mil. Sellers:

Wii:      25 titles       101.4 mil total    avg 4 mil per title

PS3:     14 titles      28.6 mil total    avg ~2 mil per title

360:     41 titles      89.8 mil total   avg  >2 mil per title

yay, for colors!

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

MaximusOptimus said:
BenKenobi88 said:
Guys, it'd be great if we just stuck to the normal font color for titles, ok? It's going to make this site look ridiculous.

Pics can kind of ruin it

Around the Network

how crude

Munkeh111 said:
MaximusOptimus said:
BenKenobi88 said:

Pics can kind of ruin it

That's funny...I was going to try a pic....but I went to sleep instead.  Looks like that was a good thing, considering that someone might have gotten a perma for their explorations.

Para gustos los colores..

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Wow, I see blue.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089