By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - inFAMOUS: New Information Finally Revealed from GI July 08

Sounds great. Sucker Punch are excellent developers. :)

Around the Network

I'd completely forgotten that this game existed. Here's hoping it lives up to its promises, and that it comes out sometime this year.

One of the few games i'm really looking foward too on PS3. Hope it turns out good.

Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm definitely interested in seeing more.

nice find, i was waiting for info on that game,

do you have anything on LA Noire, thats the other game we don't know much about?

Around the Network

Uncharted got it's cover story at GI around a similar time last year and made an 07 release. inFamous can still make it!

*loves Sucker Punch, wants inFamous sooooooo bad*

Deviation59 said:
Uncharted got it's cover story at GI around a similar time last year and made an 07 release. inFamous can still make it!

But Uncharted was also showed off at Sony's Gamers Day in May of '07, while Infamous wasn't seen at all at the PlayStation Day event in the UK.

makingmusic476 said:
Deviation59 said:

But Uncharted was alos showed off at Sony's Gamers Day in May of '07, while Infamous was seen at all at the PlayStation Day event in the UK.

Dude, you're harshing my buzz, killjoy.

I see they changed the character's name from Nathan to Dylan. Probably a good thing since Nathan is the name of the main character in Uncharted and Resistance already.

Does the article list a release date at all?

Deviation59 said:
makingmusic476 said:
Deviation59 said:

But Uncharted was alos showed off at Sony's Gamers Day in May of '07, while Infamous was seen at all at the PlayStation Day event in the UK.

Dude, you're harshing my buzz, killjoy.

Yikes, my post had a lot of typos. 

But man, I really hope it makes it out this year.  It looks awesome.

We'll at least see more at E3, if nothing else.