By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The maximum age for gaming

IMO while gaming is mainly for younger people, if older people have nohing else to do or enjoy gaming etc i think anyone can play games whatever their age. What is everyone elses OP?

Around the Network

The oldest member of this site is in their 60's.

End thread.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

end thread? it is YOUR opinion not stating a fact

i think 30ish, if your married with kids. if your single than play whenever you want. my gaming will probably go down once i get married and have kids.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

It is my opinion that the oldest member of this site is in his 60's? Thereby proving that gaming is a universally accessible pastime?

Around the Network

no, you are just staing that the oldest member of vgchartz is in his/ her 60's. I read letters from people playing on there pc aged 70+ in pc gamer. Unless you are saying that 60 is the max age, ur just not explainging urselfg properly.

headshot91 said:
no, you are just staing that the oldest member of vgchartz is in his/ her 60's. I read letters from people playing on there pc aged 70+ in pc gamer. Unless you are saying that 60 is the max age, ur just not explainging urselfg properly.

I do not think there is any maximum age.

I merely pointed out that the premise of your thread, the notion that gaming is primarily a pastime for young people, is based on inaccurate anecdotal evidence. 

that inaccurate anecdotal evidence is merely my opinion. I used informal evdence as its the only thing i could come up with. But as my first post said i too feel there is no limit for gaming

Then we are agreed.

End thread.

One thing is for sure, I will play games until the day I die.

It were a long time ago videogames were just for young people

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints