By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Ninja Gaiden II first week Sale predictions...

First 3-4 days i should say...

I reckon 300-450k 

---

Around the Network

250K WW

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

You mean in America, or worldwide?

I'd say it will sell around 600k in America, 200k in Europe and 30k in Japan for a total of 830k first week. Since there's no first week sales data for the previous games in America and Europe, those predictions are a bit random and based on total sales of the previous game :P

This is a hardcore game, therefore a lot of its sales will happen in the first week. 

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Would be quite an amazing number, if it reached 830k.

This is not the system seller that MGS4 is supposed to be, right? Isn't 830k a bit much then?

@NJ5

its not gonna sell near COD4 levels on week 1

Around the Network
papflesje said:

This is not the system seller that MGS4 is supposed to be, right? Isn't 830k a bit much then?

MGS4 will sell a lot more than 830k first week. It will probably sell more than two million.

@NJ5

have you gone mad...MGS4 will I feel cross just 1.2 million week 1

NJ5 said:
papflesje said:

MGS4 will sell a lot more than 830k first week. It will probably sell more than two million.

2 million? O_O

Did GTA IV on PS3 even get that far?  

@paflesje

GTA 4 did 2.6 million week 1 on PS3

darthdevidem01 said:
@NJ5

its not gonna sell near COD4 levels on week 1

COD4 launched about a year ago, and it sold 1 million first week. At that time, 360's userbase was around 10.5 million.

EDIT - argh,am I seeing it wrong? I hate these American format dates with the month first.

OK, retrying. COD4 sold 1.1 million games on a userbase of almost 13 million. That's an attach rate of 8.5% first week. I believe Ninja Gaiden 2 can attain half of that attach rate, being the second game in a hardcore franchise with an established fanbase.