By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - COD5 :world at war is set in WWII,co-op and vehicle in MP

some screenshots

more here: http://www.britishgaming.co.uk/?p=667

Around the Network
Esmoreit said:
Munkeh111 said:
Cheebee said:
When the heck will they stop these goddamn WORLD WAR 2 GAMES?!

The number has hugely decreased

A sequel cannot decrease the total number, merely compound to it.

The frequency of WWII game release has decreased

Those screens look deliciously grey!

im i the only one here that liked the old call of duty more? for some reason i couldnt get into call of duty 4, i enjoyed more call od duty 2 and call of duty 3

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

Munkeh111 said:
Those screens look deliciously grey!

to be fair it has shades of yellow/green too.. or just bright brown.. not sure

Around the Network
HeroeDeLeyenda said:
im i the only one here that liked the old call of duty more? for some reason i couldnt get into call of duty 4, i enjoyed more call od duty 2 and call of duty 3

I think you are the only one who enjoyed CoD 3 over 4

Seriously they should give to us an opportunity to play as soldiers of axis. It would bring some fresh blood into WWII campaign. Not every Wehrmacht soldier was blood thirsty nazi freak. It would be really interesting to play as some German soldier who just tries to survive in frozen Russia. Same with Japan. It would be awesome to take part in defense of Okinawa or Iwo Jima.

No more John the superhero. Please.

kber81 said:
Seriously they should give to us an opportunity to play as soldiers of axis. It would bring some fresh blood into WWII campaign. Not every Wehrmacht soldier was blood thirsty nazi freak. It would be really interesting to play as some German soldier who just tries to survive in frozen Russia. Same with Japan. It would be awesome to take part in defense of Okinawa or Iwo Jima.

No more John the superhero. Please.

It would be quite interesting, though i am not sure it would appeal to the American market in the same way

Since it's in the pacific, would we be expecting island hopping missions? What would Japanese troops sound like in a video game? Would it be banned in Japan?

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

LOL comming out on the wii too man i hope they just make a seperate version for the wii

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)