By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 LOLz!?!?!?!?!

@ tabsina: Kojima said there would be some loading times DURING the game, so maybe this is his way of covering those load times, so that it remains bearable and funny.

Around the Network

ohh.. haha.. that makes it quite ironic that it is mocking two discs, while it is waiting for it to load/install :P .. still good though

I wonder if there is another codec call?

"DAMMIT SNAKE. We're on Playstation 3 system, slow Blu-Ray read times. Your gonna have to stop shooting while we install the next street!"

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:

"DAMMIT SNAKE. We're on Playstation 3 system, slow Blu-Ray read times. Your gonna have to stop shooting while we install the next street!"

I see you are back trolling like usual,,,,

why do you have to turn this thread into another console war thread?are you that insecure about a freaking joke?does it hurt you that much? 

SpartanFX said:
starcraft said:

Why do you have to turn this thread into another console war thread?are you that insecure about a freaking joke?does it hurt you that much?

WOW! Just wow.

An entire thread full of jokes, I make one, and you fly off the handle.

Who was insecure again? 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

The dialogue is as "Amazing" as other Metal Gear Games ...

starcraft said:
SpartanFX said:
starcraft said:

Why do you have to turn this thread into another console war thread?are you that insecure about a freaking joke?does it hurt you that much?

WOW! Just wow.

An entire thread full of jokes, I make one, and you fly off the handle.

Who was insecure again?

then you have a weak sense of humor as that did not sound like a joke at all,,,,,but knowing you,it's safe to assume it wasn't a joke rather it was you not taking a freakin joke well.

LOL that was great.