By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Metal Gear Solid 4 80 gb bundle on sale now!

konnichiwa said:
FailureIsNotAnOption who is that girl in your avatar she is really TEH sex!

What do you mean?

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

Around the Network

I just talked to the manager from gamestop and he said that they will sell the MGS4 bundle 80 gb tonight at midnight. First come first serve of course.

I'll holla!!!!!

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

cool....let us know how its selling

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

konnichiwa said:
FailureIsNotAnOption who is that girl in your avatar she is really TEH sex!

Thats my future wife , don't talk about her that way !!!.

Best Buy still had some MGS4 bundle 80gb's left but gamestop and circuit city might have some,also.

Around the Network

Best Buy has 80gb ps3 for sale on their website.

PSN ID: getrdone25

My 80GB MGS4 bundle just got delivered by UPS about an hour ago!

gamestop.com has more mgs4 bundles coming 6/20/08-preorders being taken now!

what about Canada ?it's sold out everywhere and my buddy is looking to buy one desperately

SpartanFX said:
what about Canada ?it's sold out everywhere and my buddy is looking to buy one desperately

KingofWale said his store (in canada) will be getting 2 shipments next week...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey