By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Metal Gear Solid 4 80 gb bundle on sale now!

At best buy in its flyer and you can get the MGS4 bluetooth for $39.99. Gamestop.com had a bundle for MGS4 but its sold out. I'm pretty sure the bundle will be available 6/12/08 at gamestop,circuity,and probably target. There are $100 gift card deal for buying a ps3 with different bundles available right now at walmart.com. These are great deals!

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

Around the Network

I've heard the MGS4 bluetooth is rather meh in actual use (especially for $40), but I guess it'd still make a great collectors item for those interested in that kind of thing.

i would care more but i already have a ps3. but i am excited about getting the game.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

72 hours to go here in central daylight time. I'm starting to feel the hype alot more now.

Yeah, I'm sticking with my 99% PS2 BC PS3 (60 gig). Works great, except for the web browser that freezes constantly.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

I'm going to resist the urge to buy another PS3 until after the first major hardware update, assuming it's a 45nm process based system with an external PSU like a PS3 Slim.

That probably won't be for another two years at the least, although sooner would be nice as the only thing I don't like about the PS3, is the amount of energy it uses. As much as I like the hardware, it is very environmentally unfriendly, unless you're also using it as a space heater in the winter.

The MGS4 bundle is a great deal for anyone who was holding back for this game, but unfortunately, I already bought the first 60GB PS3 I could find on shelves back on the first week of Jan 07. It's been worth every penny.

I already bought a DS3 controller and a copy of the LE version.

Around the Network

If anybody knows someone wanting to get the PS3 bundle deal at walmart.com its still available and the accessories are cheaper there brand new. Best Buy will have the MGS4 bundle for $499.99 with first come first serve basis 6/12/08 some will be at their midnight launch-check best buy.com for listings.

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

What is the normal price of a PS3?

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

The normal 40gig is $399.99

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Everstar said:
What is the normal price of a PS3?

40 gig + sixaxis(soon to be dual shock) + 1 game = 399.99

80 gig + dualshock + MGS4 = 499.99 

If your a collector

Gunmetal Gray 40gig PS3 + MGS4 LE + Gunmetal Gray dualshock = 599.99 (Most likely sold out now) 

FailureIsNotAnOption who is that girl in your avatar she is really TEH sex!