By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii are only for kids, they buy few games and Ninty games says Microsoft

yushire said:
Aj_habfan said:
Didn't Microsoft already say that they won the casual gamer or something?
 when did MS says that? :/ 

It was actually core, whatever that is refering to.

Around the Network

im 18 and i have a wii, does that mean im a child?

I thought I saw that the average age of the Wii buyer was actually OLDER than that of other consoles?

It just seems as if Microsoft is pulling at straws for PR.

Mike from Morgantown

PS -- It is ironic that the Xbox 360 is the only console on which you cannot surf the Internet.

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

mike_intellivision said:
I thought I saw that the average age of the Wii buyer was actually OLDER than that of other consoles?

Mike from Morgantown

PS -- It is ironic that the Xbox 360 is the only console on which you cannot surf the Internet.

Its more ironic that the Wii is the only console that will help satisfy your loose girlfriend.

Tease.

mike_intellivision said:

Mike from Morgantown

Sony: Only granny's are buying Wii's!

Around the Network

hey if you tap into older gamers properly then they have a lot of money to spend an gaming, i'm 34 and own 43 games - 39 of these are for the Wii. Out of these 43 games 21 of them were bought first day and another 9 in the first week.

Older, younger whats the difference? This is really bad spin and MS seem to be getting a little desperate in their spin recently with attach rates seemingly all they have left. one of 2 of the 360 big hitters (GTA4) for the year is still riding high in the charts but is getting outsold week on week by 2 - 3 Nintendo titles.

These companies (MS & Sony) are getting pretty desperate now. Wow, they are just grasping at straws, nothing new to see here.

Desperation from MS, one last breath of air before death. They are trying to win the general audience by degrading other companes and spinning as best as they can.

People always expect this from M$, it's typical. Too bad last place feels good for them, 1st place is for Nintendo.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

How far we've come from the bonding Wii360! days.

I'm 35 and have a Wii because I'm too little to have an XBox 360. Maybe when I grow up I'll get one.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger