By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What would u do if PSN cost $$$?

I would kick and scream like a little kid. I just wouldn't pay--simple as that. 

zeitgeistmovie.com

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network

I rarely, if ever game online, so no, I wouldn't pay.

Your name gives you away but I don't care if the thread is useless. I cannot believe what's happening in the finals right now.

I would bitch about it for quite a while but eventually give in and pay up :l

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Id simply just not use it. Im not paying to your the internet I already pay for to play againt wannabe gangstas online. Its cheaper to get real friends and bring them over.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Around the Network

Probably bitch all over the internet calling for boycotts ;)

Seriously, I would just steer away from online games since I don't play too many of them anyway. Resistance and Call of Duty are the only ones I ever spent significant time with. I haven't even touched GTA4 online. I would probably even skip GT5, even though I'm the biggest car nut/GT fan I know....

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

demacII said:
I still can't believe people pay 5 dollars a month to play xbox online.

It's $4.17/month if you pay in advance...

What is the big deal about paying $5 a month, really? I can't see why people find this to be such a big issue. "360 sux because PS3 online is free" comes up a lot when I'm talking to peers about consoles (albeit much less childish) and it's perplexing that someone can use such a minimal amount you're forced to pay as leverage in arguments.

Brawl FC: 0473 - 7465 - 0612

I will never pay just to play games online, their has to be more than that in the offer. If they offered like on demand or something I could pay easly.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

I'd be pretty pissed off if Sony went from free to pay during the same generation. I'd remember that when its time to purchase my next console.