By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - On average, how much do you exercise daily?

i work in the Dairy Department in Wal*Mart, I get enough exercise moving everything... you people have no idea how heavy 30 gallons of milk is until you move it.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
i work in the Dairy Department in Wal*Mart, I get enough exercise moving everything... you people have no idea how heavy 30 gallons of milk is until you move it.

Your kidding right? That isn't exercise!

By the way, aren't you dragging around that pallet with a hand lift? It can't be that hard bro. Unless you got a crappy pallet jacker. Ahh I remember those days when I was 15.

Foshoryuken said:
ssj12 said:

By the way, aren't you dragging around that pallet with a hand lift? It can't be that hard bro. Unless you got a crappy pallet jacker. Ahh I remember those days when I was 15.

Nope,either drag it with a bent metal bar with one bend side through the bottom crate or lifting up to 3 crates at once. or boxes of juice or eggs or tea or cheese or butter or other crap.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
Foshoryuken said:
ssj12 said:

Nope,either drag it with a bent metal bar with one bend side through the bottom crate or lifting up to 3 crates at once. or boxes of juice or eggs or tea or cheese or butter or other crap.

I doubt that bro. I used to work at walmart(cashier) when I was 15-16 and I would watch the milk boys stack their shit.. It was nothing like that.

forgot to mention the guy was somewhat mentally challenged. It was considered the "easy" job.

Some of you need to get out and go for a jog. I can just imagine your flabby bodies flopping around. :) lol

Around the Network
Foshoryuken said:
ssj12 said:
Foshoryuken said:
ssj12 said:

I doubt that bro. I used to work at walmart(cashier) when I was 15-16 and I would watch the milk boys stack their shit.. It was nothing like that.

forgot to mention the guy was somewhat mentally challenged. It was considered the "easy" job.

Oh I didn´t know that you and SSJ 12 used to work together.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Foshoryuken said:
ssj12 said:
Foshoryuken said:
ssj12 said:

Haha XD.

about 2 hours a day. about one hour and a half playing basketball and the rest of the time i lift weights. i try and eat right too.

Foshoryuken: whats your workout consist of?

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

Laugh it up Konnichiwa. Mind you I was 15 years old not like 18+ or something.

lol

nextgreatchamp said:
about 2 hours a day. about one hour and a half playing basketball and the rest of the time i lift weights. i try and eat right too.

Foshoryuken: whats your workout consist of?

About the same as yours. Basketball. Dribbling drills. Sprints, forwards and backwards. Push ups and crunches.

I'm 6'1'' 162 lbs and can easily dunk

and

God damn im sexy.