By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the best MASSIVE multiplayer game (not MMO)?

My friends are renting a badass projector and scrren setup to show movies drive in style and play some video games. What would you recommend?

I had great expieriences with Street Fighter and NBA Jam on a projector but that was a looooong time ago. I am sure MarioKart and WiiSports would be crowd pleasers. Available systems are Gamecube, Wii, Xbox, 360, PS2. 

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

Around the Network

Don't forget Brawl.

I think Halo 3 might have 4 player local, but I'm not sure.

I can't think of any original Xbox games with 4 player local, and I believe PS2 requires an adapter to support more than two controllers, so there aren't many 4-player games on that platform.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Halo 3 does have 4 player local, to confirm that sentiment.

Brawl FC: 0473 - 7465 - 0612

Brawl, Melee, Mario Kart Wii, Timesplitters: Future Perfect...

I drink your milkshake.

Co-op missions in Rogue Squadron 3 : Rebel Strike on GC. Especially if you play for the medals.