By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is it worth SELLING my PSP n Getting a DS for JRPG's??

well DS is the system for jrpgs

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Well I'm not sure what you can really do to flame the PSP screen :P I mean shit for as old as the unit is, it still looks better than almost every other handheld out there, and it certainly looks better than the ds's :P

Yes I value the MP3 player, my boss generally isn't too happy when I play games while I'm supposed to be working. Maybe that's just my company :x

I don't own a laptop and my roomates go to sleep around 11ish, I myself don't pass out till around 12, giving me about an hour to kill before I pass out, thanks to the PSP I've watched around 4 anime series, I'd say it makes a fantastic video player to me >_> Again, maybe I'm wrong.

I've mentioned it before, I don't hand-held game all that much, just something I don't do, the only games I've been able to throw alot of time into are strategy RPG's, and the DS's screen sadly just doesn't cut it for me.

I'm not really sure what your looking for in a response :P But I sadly couldn't justify the purchase of a DS, I'm simply not interested in it's games and it fails as a media device in my opinion.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.