By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Origin of your username? Would you change your name if you could?

inspired by a question i was asked on another thread... how did you come up with your name?

UT2004 was the first online shooter i ever got, and when i first started playing on-line i couldnt think of a name, and since i always used the character thannis i made my name thanny (actually my friend told me to just put thanny cos i was spending to much time thinking of a name). lately i go by the name Joustah, and i would probably change it if i could... but it doesnt really bother me

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

DMeisterJ

First inital is D, last is J, and the meister just sounds nice.

Wouldn't change it for the world.

Munkeh111 comes from Munkeh, cause I like munkehs, and the spelling came from the ITV digital monkey. The 111 comes from stick cricket, where I could not use munkeh, and so I had to use Munkeh111, though my original username was munkeh, but that account broke

nextgreatchamp, i'm gonna be the next great champ someday :)

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

Colonel stubbs because my surname is stubbings and i spend a lot of time on COD4 where i pwn the world

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

ecurbj

Well I use to be called Tetsuya, just because Tetsuya Noruma was the best character designer for Kingdom Hearts..Then i went to W29, which was my code number at the hospital and then I changed profiles to have ecurbj....

ecurbj is my name spelled backwards but eliminate the "j"....

ecurb ------> bruce

and my last name begins with a "j"

so ecurbj!!!!!

You know what mines from, I probably would change it if I had the chance, maybe.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I got my name out of an medieval play. When in highschool teams had to make their own story or parody of the medieval version. In this parody I played the prince, Esmoreit.

I wouldn't change it. I alos enjoy the ambigiousity of it - greatly enjoy mocking the guys that think I'm a chick.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

French writer ...

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Five is my lucky number. Jheco is my second life nickname that I just came up with.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558