By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post your dream car.

Well, it turns out I'm in the market for a new car (stupid fucking old Mercedes gave up the ghost today). These are my options at the dealership I'm working with:

Opinions?

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

@rocketpig: I can't see the last two pics but out of the first 3 i would say go with the benz. I personally am not a fan at all of the mustangs, i like the chargers but i dont like that color. The benz would be the best one to go with, what year is it. Re-upload the last two pics, and good luck shopping

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

nextgreatchamp said:
@rocketpig: I can't see the last two pics but out of the first 3 i would say go with the benz. I personally am not a fan at all of the mustangs, i like the chargers but i dont like that color. The benz would be the best one to go with, what year is it. Re-upload the last two pics, and good luck shopping

It's a Dodge dealership and there are several Chargers in various colors.

If I get the Charger, it would have to be a black one. That way I could drive it up to San Fran and recreate the car chase from Bullitt from the bad guys' perspective. 

And the mrs want one of these:

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
nextgreatchamp said:

If I get the Charger, it would have to be a black one. That way I could drive it up to San Fran and recreate the car chase from Bullitt from the bad guys' perspective. 

black would be hard. if you get black make sure you get really dark tint and some black rims and call yourself the night-rider.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

nextgreatchamp said:
rocketpig said:
nextgreatchamp said:

black would be hard. if you get black make sure you get really dark tint and some black rims and call yourself the night-rider.

I don't know if I would black out the rims but the windows would be a must.

Dunno, I have the feeling I'll be driving several cars tonight. Hopefully there's something I really like. I need a new car ASAP. 

rocketpig said:
nextgreatchamp said:
rocketpig said:
nextgreatchamp said:

I don't know if I would black out the rims but the windows would be a must.

Dunno, I have the feeling I'll be driving several cars tonight. Hopefully there's something I really like. I need a new car ASAP.

eeuhck.

I am glad blacked out windows are illegal in the UK.

TWRoO said:

Most of the cars so far have been awful, with the exception of okr.

I would love one of these just for the novelty.

Everyone should want that, it is just awesome. My favourite moment was when he got out and then just pulled it in with him, or mabye sitting in the lift

@ sam yikin, that may be pushing the boundaries of what a car is