By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post your dream car.

ctk495 said:
Hey munkeh what is your dream car?

Not old enough to even drive, so something I might own is still a long way away

Around the Network

I want a Honda Civic Si or even better a Acura TSX or RSX or TL or RL...

Honda/Acura are my favorite car manufacturers of all time..then Nissan follows right behind them :)

1965 Ford Mustang convertible

1966 Chevrolet Impala SS

i want to own these cars some day. sad part is that i probably won't be able to drive them because i can't get a driving licence cause my health.

WhiteDevil said:

Please make them reasonable, something that you might one day own not some Lambo that youll never have.

Holden Thunder VZ Ss

Post yours and comment on other peoples choices.

No offense, but damn that thing is ugly.  I thought they did away with the El Camino years ago.

2009 Corvette ZR1. 600 hp.

but i'll take any vette anytime.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

Around the Network

and

@twesterm

I take full offence in every way shape or form =]

I guess you just have to be a aussie to like it haha.

Btw i cant judge just by the way it looks (besides its mean arsed look from the front) should hear it.

Just one that is safe, has ample storage space, allows for (future) wife and kids to be seated, and doesn't waste too much gas.

I don't need a penis extension like most people who want the most flashy cars that don't even have enough space to pick up a loaf of bread.

papflesje said:
Just one that is safe, has ample storage space, allows for (future) wife and kids to be seated, and doesn't waste too much gas.

I don't need a penis extension like most people who want the most flashy cars that don't even have enough space to pick up a loaf of bread.

not enough space for a loaf of bread but definitely enough space for a chick or two. This is your "dream car" thread not your "what car am i going to get". So your telling me you rather drive one of these:

safe? depends on your driving skills, ample storage-has four doors, wife/kids-again has four doors so they'll fit, i doubt that this car is a gas guzzler. i think this car fits your criteria.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

Most of the cars so far have been awful, with the exception of okr.

I would love one of these just for the novelty.

Or perhaps this: