By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

darth, just let it go.. you haven't played the game (and neither has starcraft, but he isn't saying that it'll be good/bad.. just that it should be given a chance).. the media has.. and their impressions have been good.. so shut up with your bickering unless you can find something to rebut the valid point he is making

Around the Network

IMO, Kameo was a good game, but nowhere the quality we were used to on the N64.

IMO, everything Rare has released since StarFox Adventures (GameCube) has been a disappointment WHEN COMPARED to their work on the N64.

The only people who have played the game are the press, so they are the best place to get a judgement from, and they are very positive about the game

I loved all old school rare games, and I trust them on this new Banjo game(don't ask why). Im gonna buy it even if its just to get the long awaited answer to stop n swop. If they dont include s'n's in the game, im gonna burn all my rare games, and never buy one ever again. Its settled:P

EL_PATRAS said:
I loved all old school rare games, and I trust them on this new Banjo game(don't ask why). Im gonna buy it even if its just to get the long awaited answer to stop n swop. If they dont include s'n's in the game, im gonna burn all my rare games, and never buy one ever again. Its settled:P
They wont talk about it, other than to say stop n swop WILL be addressed.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

wouldn't stop and swap require another game on the 360? (as i'm sure it won't be compatible with the n64 games).. unless of course, stop and swap would refer to transferring things to other 360 owners

Kudo Tsunoda, General Manager of Microsoft Game Studios, two days ago:

"If you've got any hands-on time with Banjo, it's a really awesome product.

The platforming genre has been so successful on previous generations of consoles, and you don't really see too many platforming games anymore. I think it's the kind of thing that the genre didn't really advance, creatively. Now you see what Rare's doing with Banjo, and that is what next-gen platform gaming is all about."

" Again, Banjo's a great example. The platforming genre has been stale for a long time, and now someone's doing something really cool and creative with it."

To those that doubted the fact Banjo was a platformer.

http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=18907

tabsina said:
wouldn't stop and swap require another game on the 360? (as i'm sure it won't be compatible with the n64 games).. unless of course, stop and swap would refer to transferring things to other 360 owners
I honestly have no idea.  All I can tell you is they say they have addressed it.

starcraft said:
tabsina said:
I honestly have no idea.  All I can tell you is they say they have addressed it.

oh wait.. i thought you were just speculating.. they've actually mentioned it? should be interesting to see what that is all about then

The new banjo looks pretty bad ass.