By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i'll be gutted when they announce a real banjo kazooie 3 on 360, i don't feel like i'm missing a thing after watching the first trailer

EDIT: to clarify.. i played and loved BK because of the uniqueness of the abilities of the characters themselves

Around the Network

"Ofcourse I have played Kameo....n you know what its nowhere near their usual AAA quality..."

Sure...

I have a Wii, but not for the usual crap. NMH and MP3 suits me fine. And as a 17 year gamer (not 17yo) you could spare the "platforming" advises where to play those games and where not to. Either way, there are enough platformers I haven't played yet on the original XBOX.

And man! Your standards are really high! You prefer a game that was out before you even were born against a game that its not a "triple A' (what, based on metacritics? I have my own taste, thank you!)

tabsina said:
i'll be gutted when they announce a real banjo kazooie 3 on 360, i don't feel like i'm missing a thing after watching the first trailer
Read some previews, dont be swayed by Darth's spin.  You have SMG in your avatar.  Try to remember that evolving a series whilst staying true to its roots is the key to making epic games.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Munkeh111 said:
@ darth, all the creation stuff, but it is not quite a match up

Anyway, I think I may have to add it to my sig that Banjo is not a racer and it is still a platformer and starcraft is 100% on the money
Please do add the "still a platformer part," but if you add the "starcraft is 100% on the money" part Darth will have an aneurysm.

starcraft said:
tabsina said:
Read some previews, dont be swayed by Darth's spin.  You have SMG in your avatar.  Try to remember that evolving a series whilst staying true to its roots is the key to making epic games.

i haven't read any of darths posts, i can make my own opinions

Around the Network
tabsina said:

i haven't read any of darths posts, i can make my own opinions

I've no doubt that you can.  But saying that the third Banjo Kazooie, a game from the original team who are trying to do something innovative (that can't have been easy to sell with Microsoft breathing down their necks) is in fact NOT the real Banjo 3 reeks of cynicism.

@Darth

Kameo was great, Viva Pinata is amazing and from the trailer Banjo looks... interesting to say the least. Granted, from what i've seen it doesn't look like a SMG killer but it never really intended to be.

@starcraft

you need to stop thinking people have no opinions of their own

I am not the only person who feels this....

Evolving & completely changing what the franchise was about are completely different things...they are trying to change the genre

n I think the Actual...Banjo threeie will come later on

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@starcraft

you need to stop thinking people have no opinions of their own

I am not the only person who feels this....

Evolving & completely changing what the franchise was about are completely different things...they are trying to change the genre

n I think the Actual...Banjo threeie will come later on

Be honest with yourself.  If this game was on the PS3, you'd be defending its platforming credentials to the core.

And you'd be right, because it has every single requirement necessary to be a platformer.  

God forbid anyone other than Nintendo should innovate. 

@starcraft

you are mixing up innovating with changing completely Starcraft

I was hyped for BK 3 before...you should see my posts. But after they showed my hype and loads of other peoples hype reached ZERO.

No-ones saying only Nintendo should innovate.....but you keep bringing out how BK Nuts n bolts is Innovative on every thread...when you are mixing up meanings.

It looks more like a design your vehicle to get through the environment efficiently kind of a game....that isn't a platformer.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey