By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What gaming purchases do you regret?

Need for Speed Underground 2 for the DS.

Around the Network

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7

Basically my first Japanese RPG, and I really didn't like it. I guess it's good that I found out I didn't like the genre though.

The Virtual Boy... I think I win

Bubsy 3-d

Why do you try to bring back the memories of this horrible game. Chaos Legion.

Around the Network

Nintendo Gamecube

one of the worst consoles ever....no games to play on it literally

Melee saved me for about a year

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I can't believe that I traded the original Hitman for The Mummy Returns.

I seriously can't believe it.

Light Crusader for VC, and Wario Ware Smooth Moves.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

N64 - The lack of use it saw beyond Ocarina literally stopped me from buying a GC even though there were a handful of games for that system that I would have bought if I had cared more about video games at the time.

Partly regret buying a 360 since the $530 I dropped on hardware could have gone into a PC build. Seeing as how the only real exclusive I have for it not available in better form on the PC is Halo 3 (which I actually regret buying), that's where I'm coming from.

There hasn't been a single game released this year on the platform that I've wanted so far. GoW2 may bet the only one barring any possible surprises like Alan Wake.

But at the time I bought it, I had more free time on my hands, and not enough decent games to play on both the Wii and the PS3, while there were several on the 360. At the very least, its addition gives me the option to play any game available on any platform this generation.

X360(it broke in less than 2 weeks)

All the splinter cells past the orginal

R6V and 2